An Update In Photographs...With A Surprise Ending!

Our  sweet little guy will be celebrating his birthday this Wednesday. Over the weekend, we had all of our family over to celebrate the little life God blessed us with almost three years ago.

To kick the party off, my awesome husband created this amazing slideshow to recap the last three years, and so that Jonah could share his biggest secret yet...



We are so very thankful and feel so blessed to have such an amazing son, and to be expecting another child. God is so good. Thank you so much for your prayers for this little life and our family as I enter my second trimester of pregnancy (13 weeks this week!). In case you missed it, we have a due date of 5.28.12!

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him."
-1 Samuel 1:27

Praise the Lord for his goodness.


2 comments

  1. Joanna Davis on November 21, 2011 at 9:15 PM

    congratulations!!!! enjoy every second ;)

     
  2. Ashlee on November 28, 2011 at 8:35 AM

    Congratulations! So exciting!

     


Post a Comment