Here Goes...

I’ve thought of starting a blog for quite some time now. To keep family and friends updated, and encourage you guys to do the same. I’ve thought about what I would post, the photographs I would include, and how our blog would look. The problem with starting a blog, though, is that you have to have a catchy, clever little name. And I don’t. How can anyone have a blog without a title? I mean, sure, I can change the title later, but I can’t change the domain name. Ya know, what you have to type in every single time you visit the blog? So I’ve been writing, and not posting.

And finally, though not incredibly clever, we have a name. groweing. Because we are. Growing, that is. Spiritually, emotionally, growing older (and hopefully wiser!)...and when the time is right, Lord willing, growing in numbers, too.

So, if you find yourself wondering what we’re up to*, here goes...

(*Not that you will. In fact, you probably won’t– we’re not incredibly interesting.)


  

0 comments



Post a Comment