A is for Alligator

I've been making lesson plans for Jonah for preschool. In researching, I've had a hard time finding printables that I really like. It's really just a personal preference, there are tons of them out there, but none that were exactly what I was looking for.

Each week, we focus on a letter, color, and number. So, it was my desire to have those things (at least the letter and color) incorporated into printables for the week. I designed a few myself, with the intention of continuing to do this for each week. The color is decided based on the letter/animal I use, and then I just work my plans for the week around that.


Week 1 Printable: A is for Alligator

If you would like a copy of this, feel free to email me. You're free to use it for your personal use. I'm happy to send you the file. I'm not quite sure how to host it for you to download directly, so if anyone knows, I would be thrilled for you to share the knowledge. Otherwise, it will have to wait until I have time to have Andrew teach me :)


Enjoy!

0 comments



Post a Comment